Wednesday

Spotlight - Dragonfly Design Studios

It's time once again to spotlight one of the fabulous blogs using my design elements and this week is...


I have the pleasure of knowing the curator Stephanie as she's a fellow teammate from Inspiration Avenue. Beyond this though Stephanie is an immensely talented artist whose original floral paintings leave me breathless. I'm the proud owner of one of her gorgeous paintings and a lovely selection of her original note cards. Stephanie's blog is a delight to visit and she often features a wonderful selection of handmade artisans in her own spotlights. I'm immensely flattered that Stephanie has chosen to use several of my themes. Do stop by her blog when you have a moment, it's sure to delight!

If you're interested in being featured in one of my Spotlights please feel free to leave a comment by clicking this link. If you've been featured and would like to shout it out you can grab a badge by clicking here.