Sunday

Whistle While You Work

Just wanted to pop-in to say I'm happy to be back! My new power supply is in place and all seems to be right with my computer. I'm super busy at the moment working on a website I maintain for our local arts council. It's entering their busy season and so with a pending format change and loads of additions, the MJ Art Festival website has been taking most of my attention the past few weeks.

I'm looking forward to getting back to creating some new themes for all of you as it's such an enjoyable pastime for me and I love sharing. Plus there are always so many ideas floating around in my imagination so it's nice to set one free when I can.

Thank you so much to my friends, customers and visitors for your patience while I've been away and I'll see you soon.

Sharon