Friday

Badges or Buttons

I've always been a bit confused over whether those little images we use to promote our blogs are called badges or buttons and I'm not really sure it matters, but what I do know is it's important we all have one.

Having a... let's call it a... badge, is an important part of spreading the word and building a following for our blogs. Whether we blog for fun, for business, or both, it's an essential way to increase visitors and followers.

Trying to figure out that tricky html code can be super overwhelming though and so, I here to help.

If you need a badge for your blog, just scoot on over to my etsy. There you'll find a selection of choices such as...

Badges created from your existing blog banner...

Badges created from one of my original blog banners...

Or, if you already have a badge, I can simply create the html code for your existing image so your visitors can easily grab a copy for themselves.

No matter which you choose you'll receive the image in png format and the code along with step-by-step instructions to easily install on the sidebar of your blog.

So think about what fits your needs and let me know how I can help. Here's a direct link to the new blog badges section in my shop and as always...

Enjoy!