Monday

"In Gear" for Father's Day

How I wish I could say I have been 'in gear' for the approaching Father's Day being celebrated this Sunday but once again time seems to be at a loss. I do however have this new blog background to offer up and I've created it in three formats, the last including a Father's Day stamp inserted. So you can either choose to don the holiday version or one of the plain ones. I also hope to have a few coordinating elements in the near future. And so, here are the codes for...

In Gear

plain
2 column background code


3 column background code



with keys
2 column background code


3 column background code



w/Happy Father's Day
2 column background code


3 column background code


If you need help adding a background to your blog click here for easy to follow step-by-step instructions

And here's a little coordinating wax stamp button for your sidebar...
Happy Father's Day

Simply copy the code into an html/javascript gadget or follow these step-by-step instructions for help.

I also had some fun creating a few sidebar buttons. Now the first one is w-a-a-a-y beyond the realm of where I normally work but having recently gone through a separation with a wolf of a husband I find my heart must have been searching for some humor in the situation and so the "Daddio" blog badge was created...
Happy Father's Day

At least I can vouch for the original image having a nice meaning, maybe not healthier but certainly more reserved...
Being a perpetual "Daddy's little girl" at heart I offer up the "Always" blog button for those of you who share this affinity for Daddy...
Happy Father's Day

Wishing you all a wonderful and very Happy Father's Day!

Enjoy!