Tuesday

Blog with Substance Award

I was delighted to learn that Justina over at the enchanting Bohemian Magic blog had recently bestowed upon me this fantabulous "Blog with Substance Award". A huge thank you goes out to Justina, and I especially appreciate the reasons she listed for selecting my blog ~ *cyber hugs to you Justina*

Now those of you who frequent my blog know that I would love to pass this award on but narrowing down the hundreds of beautiful and inspiring blogs I encounter each week would be an impossible task and so I've made a habit of taking these opportunities to create a new button or two for my visitors. And so I have two button this time, one for all my blogging friends who sew and the other for my online beading friends. Here are...

Stitching Memories

Stitching Memories


and

Beading Love

Beading Love


Some images come so quickly while others manifest in my mind at the speed of molasses flowing, this being the case with these newest buttons so my apologizes to Justina for the delay and as always...

Enjoy!

post signature