Tuesday

Last Day of Business - WOW!!

After 5 years we're finally closing our doors over at Mana Moon Studios, amazing!

Here's a list of the 5 best things I liked best about the journey...

#5 - Knowing that people on the other side of the world we wearing my creations - too cool!

#4 - Finding out my hubby had a hidden chain maille artist inside, happened around year 2 1/2 - blew me away!

#3 - Being published in national magazines - that was amazing!

#2 - Seeing my creations worn on television - unbelievable!

#1 - All the amazing, talented, and beautiful souls I met along the way who touched my heart and forever changed my life - thank you!!

Won't you join us for some last minute savings? Just stop by our etsy shop - everything is reduced to 85 - 95% off!

And don't miss out on the giveaway below this posting ...