Thursday

Customer Delights

I love working with fabulous customers and love giving their finished products shout-outs just as much! Recently I had the pleasure of working with 2 outstanding customers, the first was Kathy of K Marie Designz. Kathy is a talented jewelry artist who is in the process of opening an...

Etsy shop
an Artfire shop

and hosting a blog

Kathy chose one of my preexisting Etsy shop sets to tweak and embellish with loads of fabulous sparkles and a lovely personalized business log. We had loads of fun working on this project together and I enjoyed helping Kathy fullfill her visions for the warm and romantic theme.

The second customer was Lynda of Butterfly Dreams. Lynda and I first through our online travels and I've had the joy of seeing some wonderful triumphs in her life over the short time we've been friends. Lynda recently contacted me for a custom blog badge and my imagination was delighted to oblige. Who could go wrong with a blog name like Butterfly Dreams, aaahh!

As synchronicity would have it, I also found my future school where I will be returning for my degree in fine art thanks to Lynda and her information sidebar ~ thanks bunches!! Lynda is currently studying to be an illustrator ~ take one look in her etsy shop Lucky Butterfly and you'll see this talented artist is definitley going to be fullfilling some dreams!

aaand... you can also imagine my surprise when I found out Lynda had created this gorgeous Treasury for me, talk about customer appreciation ~ WOW!

To visit the Treasury you can follow this link. I can tell you, I personally added many of the items and buyers to my personal favs ~ such beautiful creations!

Working with both of these wonderful artists was a sheer delight and I wish them both loads of success! So do stop by their blogs if you have a moment and as always...

Enjoy!

post signature