Tuesday

New Products! 2011 Calendar & Tutorials Book

I've just completed two very cool projects, the first of which is this set of fabulous 2011 calendar templates.

They're perfect for photographers or artists wishing to create calenders using their own work ~ to sell or give as gifts. The set includes 12 months and tutorials for use with both Photoshop & PS Elements although these templates may be used in most graphic programs.

They're a wonderful tool for artists and they're available for purchase in the Promoting section of my etsy shop.

The next project I just completed was an overhaul of my Blogging Tutorials book. It now features some fabulous graphics to help make the experience of following along with my tutorials even more enjoyable.

Each tutorial comes in pdf format and the set has a wonderful old world feel from the black bound digital cover to the weathered pages. It's a great way to have all of the blogging help you need in place, readily at your fingertips, and purchasing this set comes with free updates. My Blogging Tutorials book is also available for purchase in my etsy shop in the Learning section.

Enjoy!

post signature