Sunday

Happiness Is ~ an IA Challenge

This week's challenge over at Inspiration Avenue is "Happiness Is". What a great theme for the season what with Halloween festivities just ending, Thanksgiving right around the corner, and the Holidays off in the not to distant future. It's certainly an easy time to think about what makes us happy.

For me, it's simply a matter of bringing things down to basics... family, friends, and my feline companions certainly take top stops on my happy list. Beyond these basic elements I also find immense joy in creating beautiful images for my customers. I've had the opportunity to work on several custom orders lately and so for me... on a business level... happiness is...

These IA challenges are always such fun and they're easy to participate in ~ simply create something new, post about it on your own blog and submit the link over at Inspiration Avenue. Oh and the best part? You get an entry in their monthly giveaways... just look at this gorgeous creation offered for this month (man I wish I could enter!). Hope to see you there and as always...

Enjoy!

post signature