Sunday

A Festive Freebie Wallpaper

Today we're off to celebrate an annual family meal together. Each year our son gifts us this special dinner out and we all have so much fun. The attendees change, we've lost some and added some but at the core of our little family is a unique gift of friendship and love. We have some time before we leave and not being one who enjoys sitting around with nothing to do, I decided to take the time and spruce up my desktop ~ the red background and glowing tree were just too 2010.

I searched around online but couldn't find anything that fit my needs ~ something light in color yet pretty on the eyes. In the end I thought, "why not make one?" and so I used some of the heavenly features from my Cherish theme to create this light and festive desktop background.

The background is created in 1440 x 900 size and should fit most wide screen desktop monitors and laptops. Simply click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save to your own computer.

And here's a little reminder ~ don't forget about the year end Sale going on in my shop ~ 25% off EvERyTHiNg including custom projects.

Enjoy!

post signature