Sunday

New Theme & Reduced Prices

I guess I'm feeling in the mood for something a bit relaxing and dreamy. Perhaps the added anxiety of beginning art classes this week or maybe just longing for a good night's sleep. Whichever the case I've created a new blog theme that's sure to fill a dream or two with sweet images...

Sweet Dreams

It's a darling little theme with a pajama fabric feel, vintage moon images, and escaping fireflies just looking for a chance to dust some sweet dream magic onto your blog. To view the elements for this new theme just click on the image above.

I've also just reduced the prices on all my blog banners so it's a great time to pick one up. Now at their new price of only $5.95, they're around the price of a gourmet beverage only they last a lot longer!

These newly reduced blog banners may be purchased from my Etsy shop so go on and grab one (or even two) to complete your PrL blog theme and as always...

Enjoy!

post signature