Sunday

Back to School

Yes... it's back to school this week as the spring semester begins at AAU. It's hard to believe it's been a year since I returned to college for my degree in Art Education. There's a little change in the weather this semester though as I'm moving into a new major ~ what for it.... Graphic Design!

I know, I know... it's really a no brainer. While working on my classes last semester I realized I was able to immediately utilize the skills I was learning ~ an invaluable quality for this 'starving artist'. So with a little in-depth thought, after all teaching is near and dear to my heart, I decided this would be the best avenue to take.

I do hope to have more opportunities to post about some of my assignments this semester, I know alot of you enjoy seeing the assignments we work on and as long as they're not too technical (= boring) I'll be sure to share.

So here's wishing all my fellow students a very happy and successful semester!

Enjoy~

post signature