Wednesday

A Job...

as in, I got one! Yep, me... I got a job ~ a 'real' job! It's been 6 1/2+ years since I began working from home and I simply couldn't be happier to get back out there and spread my wings a bit.

So... what will I be doing you might ask? I will be working as the Website Manager for a high end retail store in Pittsburgh, whoot! What won't I be doing?? Working seven days a week anymore, whew! This schedule has been a killer and I can't wait to have a little more free time on my hands to spend with family and friends. Heck, just being able to relax a bit and not worry so much about where my next sale will come from will be wonderful.

I'd love to share the location but it's a bit hush-hush until I begin next week. In the meantime I'll be wrapping up some of the custom orders I've been working on and reorganizing things a bit to accommodate my new schedule. My Etsy shop will remain open and I'll still be accepting customer orders just not at the workload I was before.

I love the schedule too ~ it's a few days in-store and the rest working from my own little studio, which I think is a perfect segue back into the workplace.

So here's to new ~ and very unexpected ~ beginnings, I'm looking forward to sharing my new experiences with you all I having more time to visit your blogs too!

Enjoy~

post signature

PS. Keep your eyes open for that giveaway... I'll be posting it this week as promised, in a day or so!