Tuesday

New Sponsor ~ The League of Champions

I'm so excited to let you all know about a new sponsor here at Plumrose Lane ~ they are the League of Champions and they're on a mission to empower and cultivate "creativity, freedom, and self-expression". Think 'art' and 'artists' being empowered and you've got it in a nutshell!

I recently visited their website and was immediately captivated when I read about the founders, Leanna and Kevin, being desperate to escape from corporate America ~ here was something I could totally relate to. Reading on, I found they strive to "live as Champions: excellent individuals with lives of independence, boundless creativity and their own unique self-expression, and to help others do the same." *bing-bing-bing* Yep, I was sold!

I found their message so empowering I stepped outside of my own comfort zone and contacted them about becoming a sponsor, because I believe in their cause and mission. Here's an excerpt from their description...
"The League of Champions was founded with the mission of empowering people to achieve their own, personal definitions of success. Developed with artists in mind, The League focuses on unlocking your creativity and finding the inner strength to make your life anything you want it to be."
Who doesn't love being empowered and empowering others?!

I've enjoyed reading their inspirational articles and subscribing to their blog and I know you will too! So stop on over to their website at www.theLeagueofChampions.com to find out more and don't miss a chance to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too!

Welcome to the League of Champions!

Enjoy~

post signature