Thursday

New Customor Shout-Outs

Seems like only yesterday I was posting a new customer shout out and sure enough it nearly was ~ just goes to show how busy I've been lately and that's always a good thing.  Not only do I get to be creative but I also have the pleasure of making a few more visual dreams come true, whoot!  So here's a sampling of some of my latest completed projects...

The Olde Farmhouse 

This theme was centered around Joy's love of country elements and high contrast colors.  Working in elements like a personalized crock, rooster, and charming home added a welcoming feel to the set.

 For the banner I began by creating an original country scene to work as a fitting backdrop for the charming shelf, valance and window ensemble.  Joy then selected a simpler background as to not detract from the main focal points.
 

Kimi's Jewelry & Gifts 

This theme involved pink, pink and more pink! Kimi's love of all things glittering, flittering, and pink really brought life to the gorgeous collection of roses and other shimmering accents in her original theme.

We carried this ensemble over into a large selection of additional digital creations, from Facebook and Twitter images to shop sets and business cards.

Flip Flops & Pop Tarts - Seasonal
 
Doing up a seasonal change is one of my personal favs and for this changeover Dawn selected to begin with one of my original shop sets, Tattered Christmas.  Building upon this weathered seasonal theme I created a selection of top navigation tags, along with a banner, background and seasonal signature image.


It's always such a pleasure posting these shouts-outs and I hope you've enjoyed this newest selection of eye candy.  I hope you'll take a moment to visit all of these wonderful bloggers and say "Hi" ~ making new friends in blogland is certainly one of the greatest gifts of all!

Best,