Saturday

Supporting & Sharing

A few weeks ago I posted about my dear friend/customer Linda who was recently diagnosed with lung cancer.  I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and messages on her behalf.

Linda has just started her treatments and as is the case in this day and age, has written a blog post about her first chemo treatment.  I find it so amazing that we really don't  have to travel down any roads alone anymore. With a few clicks of a keyboard we have the opportunity to share our stories with others. This not only helps us 'get through' tough times but it can serve as a beacon for others who are going through similar situations. What a gift.

Linda's sharings are heart warming and humorous and I'm sure you'll find them the same. If you'd like to keep up on her progress and leave some supportive comments you can visit her blog at this link: http://www.stealingmom.com/

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!