Tuesday

An Award

With all the hustle and bustle of this busy artist's life I don't always have time to write about awards but when I received this lovely message from Tammy I just had to post about it...

"Because of your selfless acts of bringing digital beauty to a cash-strapped world, I have nominated you for a sunshine blog award."

I can't think of a better reason to be nominated and so a huge thank you goes out to Tammy of Fantasy Dream Knits!

As with any award there are rules which I will post below and simply say, this award goes out to all my followers, thank you so much for making what I do each day worthwhile!

Rules...
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I also find awards a great time to showcase new sidebar badges so here are a few my son and I recently worked on together (he's the comedian/latin speaker)....

Follow Your Dreams

**************************************************
Follow Your Dreams

**************************************************
Follow Your Dreams


Enjoy!