Thursday

Spotlight - Purple Moments

I'm delighted once again to feature a blog doning one of my blog themes and this week we have....


I recently had the pleasure of meeting the curator, Carol Ann, through a transaction and was immediately taken by her charm and grace. Carol Ann hosts a lovely blog where she often highlights her many creative endeavors and the inspirational challenges she enjoys participating in on a regular basis. Meeting Carol Ann in this online world is one of the reasons I love the work I do as she's one of the many talented souls I've had the pleasure of encountering from across the globe. So please stop by and pay a visit to this lovely blog from Scotland and the wonderfully talented hostess.

If you're interested in being featured in one of my Spotlights please feel free to leave a comment by clicking this link. If you've been featured and would like to shout it out you can grab a badge by clicking here.