Friday

Weekly Spotlight - Confessions of a Junkyard Cat

I have the absolute honor of spotlighting one of the most charming and enchanting blogs I've ever had the pleasure of encountering in my travels through blogland.

I stumbled upon this blog in my travels some time ago and my heart was immediately and completely captivated by it's host Romeo... the cat.

Romeo shares his life with a few other feline companions as well as an immensely talented artist and collector of treasures galore. There's an eye-full of candy at ever turn and your heart will sing reading the adorable antiques and muses of the fantabulous Romeo so stroll on over when you have a moment and get lost in the world of...


To view previous Weekly Spotlights click here and if you've been featured and wish to shout it out here's a little button just for that...

Plumrose Lane Weekly Spotlight

Enjoy!