Tuesday

The Versatile Blogger Award

It's with delight and honor that I accept the fabulous Versatile Blogger Award from a recent and new visitors to my blog, Kathleen of Charm Bracelet Diva. Kathleen is a jewelry designer and hosts a lovely blog where she features her latest creations, easy to follow tutorials and a wealth of fab finds.

Now as many of you know when I receive an award from a fellow blogger it's just too difficult for me to ever decide who to pass the loveliness on to and so I rather enjoy taking the opportunity to create a few new buttons instead. And so I present you with these new sidebar freebies....

Some Sugar
Leave Some Sugar



Memories are the Stars
Memories are the Stars button


The second one was a saying I came up with when I was 16 in memory of my mom who had passed away a few years earlier. I've always loved the saying and I'm happy to share it with all of you.

Enjoy!