Saturday

Mad Tea Party 2010 - finally!

This is the original post I wrote for the Mad Tea Party with blog theme and tutorials, now completed...

I know I've been naughty with not posting any handy tutorials or blog themes lately and there are always so many ideas rumbling around in my head - there's the summer theme with beach and tropical flowers or the patriot theme for July 4th, just around the corner... but you see I've just been so busy this summer spreading my wings as a social butterfly... there was last week's Where Bloggers Create and now today I'm attending the ~ The Mad Tea Party 2010! The great news is you're all invited too!!

Now the truth is I'm not one for balloons and streamers, little garden table-side settings and enchanting vintage tea sets - don't get me wrong, I love them - I just don't have those items readily available at my disposal so I've decided to join the party in my own way by presenting you with a goodie bag chocked full of fun in the form of a little tea party blog theme and tutorial!

So to begin, here is a lovely free blog theme titled....

Tea for Two
free - 2 column background code

free - 3 column background code

These backgrounds were created for use with the Blogger Minima templates. If you need help installing these backgrounds just click here to visit my helpful tutorial.

free - Blog Headers
Simply click on the images above to enlarge them to actual size and then right click to save to your computer. If you need assistance with installing a blog banner/header here's a helpful tutorial for that.

free - Decorative Tags
If you need assistance installing my decorative tags a helpful tutorial may be found by clicking here.

I also have to be honest and share that I'm doubling up on my social commitments because there's a story behind the enchanting tea themed images I used for this background. You see several months ago my dear friend and teammate Maggie of Magpie's Nest & Inspiration Avenue sent out a little invite to join in a Supplies for Tutorial exchange. All you had to do to participate was use some of her beautiful digital collage sheets from her etsy shop, Magpie Mine, in a tutorial and she would supply the sheets for free. Well, who could refuse the opportunity to get their hands on some of her gorgeous supplies so I signed up! And so a very special thanks goes out to Maggie of Magpie Mine for providing these gorgeous vintage collage sheets and for her immense patience in waiting for this tutorial♥

I would also like to extend a very special thanks to Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist, not only for holding this wonderfully Mad Tea Party and all the work that goes into having such an event but also for hosting one of the most enchanting blog I've had the pleasure of visiting in blogland. You've gotta love her eye candy!

And now before you scamper off to visit more of the beautiful blogs participating in this fantabulous MaD party don't forget your other favor... why, it's the tutorial I promised above... and what might that be you ask? Well, how about...