Monday

A Magickal Project

I have the most wonderful pleasure of adding to my portfolio, the magickal designs of Sea Gypsy Magickals. The owner/currator, Joanna, contacted me a little over a week ago about working on a project for her new business and I was utterly delighted and honored.

Joanna filled my mind with her enchanting dreams of sea themed elements and made the process such a pleasure that in the end I really we feel we created this theme together through my dashes of images and imagination and her inspiration!

And so Joanna is now the proud owner of a new...

Blog Theme...
I especially loved working on my first vintage image colorization - what fun that was!

Etsy shop theme...

Twitter background...

and a few other enchanting elements...
Joanna was also one of my recent donating contributors and so her business name is now proudly displayed to the right under my angels sidebar list.

Thanks be to the universe for dropping such a wonderful customer, beautiful soul, and delightful project in my lap! Do stop by her links listed above when you have a chance and wish Joanna good luck!

Enjoy!