Tuesday

A Feature... or two(!!)

As one of my many British friends might say, I'm absolutely chuffed to be featured in this week's Tuesday Etsy Feature presented by BeckLee Cottage Designs! It's been ages since I participated in such a feature and certainly never as a graphic artist so I found it particularly enjoyable. Sometimes we learn so much about ourselves in just hearing our own responses to questions and this certainly was the case. The interview was well rounded and diversified and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

BeckLee Cottage Designs is run by a fellow Etsian, Linda, who also shares a love for jewelry making and all things etsy. Linda hosts these weekly features on her blog and I'm personally looking forward to visiting more of her wonderful features in the future. Here's the link if you'd like to stop on by and have a read. And a huge thank you to Linda!!

{UPDATE: Unbenounced to me the elves and fairies were hard at work across the pond assisting one of my dear friends (and cherished favorite writer/artist) in creating a magical post about... ME?!? I'm absolutely bowled-over with this surprise second feature on The Wright Stuff.

You may remember Lisa's blog from a recent post I wrote about how much I enjoyed redesigning her blog and she was so kind-in-turn to give my work a shout out then as well, so I'm awestruck to find another feature on her blog today. And as if that weren't enough to make this little GA take pause and blush, I understand this gorgeous TWS painting is being whisked on fairie's wings to my little corner of the world as we speak!

So thank you so much to Lisa, not only for her unending kindness, generosity, and awe-inspiring talent, but for the drop dead GORGEOUS painting she's gifting me.
HTML clipboardHTML clipboard´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´HTML clipboardHTML clipboardHTML clipboardthank you…
thank you… thank you…♥ (¸.·´ (¸.·´HTML clipboard

Enjoy!