Sunday

Autumn Slumber - new blog theme & a Customer ~ Shout Out~

I've just posted a new blog theme in the Seasonal section of my backgrounds & themes ~ this one titled Autumn Slumber. I was anxious to do something a little different for fall by utilizing some cooler lavenders and blues in combination with the usual warm tones we see so much around us this time of year. I really love how this whimsical set turned out and I hope you do too. The complete set can be viewed by clicking here.
I also have the pleasure of giving a special shout out to a recent customer I worked with, Carmen of A Playground of Inspiration, Beauty and Love. This was an utterly delightful project I worked on where Carmen chose a simple, yet playfully whimsical theme, incorporating some of her own artwork as well as some vintage register paper she had collected.

I enjoyed creating a set of vintage looking photographs with Carmen's artwork, and working with the other whimsical touches she chose to incorporate in her theme. Although the project was completed a few weeks ago, Carmen is celebrating her grand opening today as she's been busy setting up her new etsy shop and getting everything just so.
So if you find yourself traveling in blogland, do stop by and welcome this wonderfully talented artist and creative soul and as always...

Enjoy!