Tuesday

New Theme! Blueberry Plumcicle

Life, in it's constant form of evolution and change, has been taking some unusual turns for our little corner of the world lately, some of which have taken me away from creating and blogging and truth be told, this will only increase over the coming weeks and months.

Change is certainly the one constant in this world and with the recent changes to wintry weather I thought it the perfect time to offer up a new freebie theme. This blog theme is my gift to you and all of it's elements are entirely free, so you can play and add your own title to the banner.

To view the elements for this theme simply click the image above or visit the backgrounds section of my site. I hope it warms your heart and you all enjoy a wonderful holiday season.

Enjoy!

post signature