Tuesday

Busy Bee

With the holidays in full swing the faeries have been a little short handed around my studio, what with the elves off dealing with far more important tasks, and so we've brought on some added help with busy little bees scurrying about creating all sorts of new goodies and here a just a few...

Just in time for last minute sales are these custom order gift certificate images, created for your shop using your existing banner and a selection of six merchandise images~

now available for sale through my etsy shop

New etsy shop image sets are now available with some lovely whimsical and wintry themes~

You can view the complete selection by visiting my shop

Last but not least, I'm excited to announce that I've opened an Artfire shop. I now have a small selection of shop image sets available for purchase, geared specifically for the unique layouts of this notable online handmade venue~

Please stop by for a visit when you have a moment, I'd love to see you there.

And on a final last minute note... don't miss the fabulous holiday sale going on in my shop ~ it's a great time to pick up some last minute holiday looks or handy tools to help you sell your own creations online. Just click here to visit the 'On Sale' section of my shop and as always...

Enjoy!