Friday

Recent Customer Shout Outs♥

I've had the pleasure of working on some wonderful projects lately and just had to give a little shout out to each. I'm always so delighted when I can help bring someones inner vision to life and working with fantastic customers makes that journey even better. So here is a glimpse of some of my recent projects and a special thanks to each of you who help me continue doing what I love most ~ namastĂ©♥

for Paula of A Soulful Journey

I had the pleasure of creating a set of images including a large promotional piece, business card, and mailing labels. Paula requested her existing shop banner and avatar be the source of inspiration for the overall design.

for Dorothy of Daffodil Dreams

Dorothy chose to have me create a custom theme and requested a daffodil motif for obvious reasons. She was also experiencing some technical issues with her blog and elected to have me fix the layout with my Helping Hands add-on ~ I'm delighted to say after the removal of some pesky advertising all was good as new.

for Ilse of Roses of Yesteryear

Ilse originally selected my Rose Garden blog theme and then took it to the next level with a coordinating shop set and other blogging elements. We altered the look slightly with a new decorative center oval which added a one-of-a-kind quality to the set.

Rachael of Gypsy Angel Row Reviews

With this project Rachael's business theme was for book reviews. We created a series of custom images including the sweet little butterfly ratings system and coordinating Twitter background, all based off my Lavender Dreams theme.

for Marlene of Scribbles and Scrabbles

Marlene first inquired whether an existing blog theme could be made into an Etsy shop image set. With that done she decided to request a custom product label to coordinate.

for Kimberly of Stampin' Enchantments

Kimberly was looking for an all inclusive online business image, one which could be used for her blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts and so we worked together to create these modified images for her new business.

Thank you again to all of my customers, past and present, you are all such treasured souls in this world ~

post signature