Saturday

Glitcherific & Backups

Sometimes when things get especially glitchy I tend to makeup words to combat feelings of frustration ~ hence the post title. It seems functionality is exceptionally glitchy lately on Blogger and I know it has all of us concerned.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the pending name change or if it's just exceptionally buggy these days but whatever the case, I took the time to make a quick backup of my blog template and recommend you do the same.

While noone can guarantee it will safeguard us from the unthinkable loss of our blogs, it certainly doesn't hurt and it's super easy to do. So if you're looking for a little temporary peace of mind just these simple steps below.

To back up your blog template:

Log into your Blogger account and navigate to the "Design" tab...

Click on the "Edit HTML" link...

Next click on the "Download Full Template" link...

Be sure to save this template somewhere you can easily find in case you need it in the future.

I would recommend backing up your blog template at least once a week to ensure any changes have been included and saved.

Enjoy~

post signature