Wednesday

Playing with Occasions

I've been playing around with some new ideas and just recently came up with some whimsical alternatives to store bought greeting cards. These are print-your-own cards I've begun working on and already have a few listed in my shop. Some offer the ability to select a saying, such as in the case of this one titled Garden's Lace...While others are in a single theme, such as this birthday card adapted from my blog theme Birthday Bash...

I think they offer a nice handmade alternative to big conglomerate greeting cards and they save the customer money because you can print them over and over again ~ pretty sweet!

I was amazed with the print quality too and found that when printed on a high quality brochure paper the colors really pop. Keeping true to the helpful 'angel~within' I also include a sheet of instructions and handy tips with the purchase.

I'm still working on adapting more of my themes to these cards which is turning a surprisingly fun process and hope they're an enticing new asset to my little Etsy shop.

Enjoy~

post signature


´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´✻✻✻And don't miss an opportunity to enter my July Giveaway ~ who doesn't love a mini shopping spree!?!(¸.•´ (¸.•´✻