Monday

Visitors

We had some visitors yesterday ~ our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson came to visit. We hadn't seen them since we moved last Spring and the last time we saw the baby he was just home from the hospital, little more than a week or so old.

Technology has helped us keep up on milestones like sitting up and crawling but nothing replaces the warmth of a small hand grasping yours.

In hind sight I shouldn't have been surprised when tears came pouring from my eyes last night as I hugged my son and his darling family goodbye, but we all promised to do it again real soon and that helped.

I have midterms this week with my classes so I'm scurrying to get my assignments completed but I still plan on having a few new goodies posted this week so you can look for those. If you're looking for my Fanciful Twist Halloween post please click here.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful week!

Enjoy~

post signature