Monday

Mid-Winter Sale

The winter months seem to be dragging on around here... ok... maybe not, since it really is only January and we've been rather fortunate with a mild winter in these parts. It's our first year in a "lake-effect" area and we really weren't sure what to expect. I know alot of you have been dealing with awful weather, especially my dear friends in the northeast and I hope things improve very soon.

I digress... seems to me it's time for a fabulous SALE and I know how much many of you wait for these opportunities to snatch up a few whimsical goodies, so from now through January 29th you can save 25% off everything in my Etsy shop.

Yes, that includes all of my digital creations, custom items, AND whimsical treasures too! Just enter "MidWinter2012" during checkout!

Enjoy~

post signature