Sunday

Tagged...

For those of you who follow my blog you know I seldom if ever participate in "tagging" ~ it's just something that's fallen by the waste side after years of continual tagging. Well, I was just tagged by my dear friend Mina over at Green Witch with Sprinkles and while there's really never enough time for anything these days, there are some things (or people) you just make time for ~ Mina is one of those beautiful souls.

So first off, I loved reading Mina's tag posting ~ if you get a chance stop on over and read for yourself, what an enchanting soul she is. And of course thank you so much dear friend for tagging me♥ Now, "answer the following eleven questions" ~ ok, here we go...

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In the woods next to Mina's house. Doesn't count? Ok, fine... the rolling hills of Ireland.

2. Last book you read? Read.. you mean actually finished? Ok, then it would be "The Hidden Messages in Water"

3. What inspires you? Oh my... what doesn't? From a beautiful moment to a gorgeous vivid color to all the beautiful creations I see everyday, there are so many wonderful things that inspire me in this world.

4. Chocolate or Vanilla? Ah... chocolate.... we are talking candy right??

5. If you could have one magical ability, what would it be? Why to fly of course ~ oh wait, I already have that. Ok, then ~ to grant wished ~ then I could help all those beautiful souls that need it so much.

6. Do you dance? Always ~ in my mind.

7. Do you prefer one on one acquaintances or large social groups? A large get-together of my dearest friends ~ that would be lovely♥

8. Favorite food? That which I don't have to cook.

9. What is your favorite season? I love the moments between each when they're changing over ~ that first bud, the first warm day of summer, the first change of color in a leaf, and that first chill in the air when it smells like winter.

10. What is your pet peeve? Shallow, narrow minded people.

11. If you could live in any era, which would it be? When we could barter for everything and didn't need money.

Now I'm not the best at naming others to be tagged ~ quite frankly because that means I would have to narrow down a very, very large list SO... please, if you feel so inclined, feel free to tag yourself and definitely let me know. I would love to see what all of you write and promise to make the time to visit each posting if you participate so leave a comment.

Enjoy~

post signature