Wednesday

Valentine's Day Treasures

I've listed a lovely new assortment of my handmade key holders, just in time for Valentine's Day! These key chains are so fabulous, each one-of-a-kind and filled with whimsical charm from the selection of wire wrapped beads to the intricate array of shimmering crystals and dangling charms.

Each includes a spring hook so you can hang them from your purse or belt loop creating a fabulous fashion statement and best of all, ensuring you don't loose your keys!

And for those of you who are especially hard on your keys they create a beautiful sun catcher as the light catches all the delicate faceted crystals ~ I love seeing them dance across my studio wall as they catch the light of the afternoon sun.

So hop on over to my Etsy shop to find a wonderful selection, just in time for Valentine's Day!

Enjoy~

post signature