Wednesday

About time.... new themes

Don't you think it's about time I posted a new theme?? I certainly do. It's true that custom orders have sky rocketed over the past several months but still no excuse to go so long without a new prefab theme.

Granted I love working on custom themes ~ after-all, there's nothing better than hearing "OMG! It's just what I wanted!" but I also enjoy working on prefabs so much because the energy to create just flows; there are no boundaries, no checklist to stick to, just pure unadulterated creativity.

So here is my newest theme with loads of fun cooking delights for those of you who love to spend time in your kitchens ~ help me welcome...

La Cucina Bella

This theme offers 3 different colored backgrounds in two sizes, all free of course, and features a set of free sidebar tags and a lovely personalized banner in two sizes. To view all of the elements with the La Cucina Bella theme simply click the title or image above and as always...

Enjoy~

post signature