Monday

From Blogger to Facebook ~ new banners

Just when you thought Facebook couldn't get any more complicated they go and change things up... again! Yes, for those of you using Facebook, either to socialize or promote your handmade business, you may have noticed they've recently gone over to a new format.

First they offered us the choice of 'trying out' the new layout on our personal pages and then that hard-to-miss message showed up on business pages letting us know the 'official' change over would take affect March 31st.

Being a graphic artist I personally enjoy that large blank space at the top of my Facebook page because to me it's like a blank canvas waiting to be filled but for others it's a little more difficult trying to figure out how to fill that space. So for those of you struggling I've got just the answer ~ now you can use one of my prefab banners for the top of your Facebook page and even personalize it with a favorite quote or verse!

Just choose a theme title from my A-Z list, then grab this listing from my shop and include the title along with a favorite quote, saying, or verse. I'll get your new Facebook banner right out to you with instructions included ~ what could be easier!?!

Oh and if you're using one of my custom order blog themes, no problem, they're included in this listing as well!

If you're looking for something a bit different ~ say a totally original look and want a one-of-a-kind custom banner or Welcome page for your business, I've got that covered too ~ just checkout the new Facebook Images section in my shop!

See you in the social arena...

Enjoy~

post signature