Monday

Always Rushing ~ let's stop for a moment

For those of you who frequent my blog, you know I never post videos. It's not that I have anything against them, I genuinely love them (think graphics) but seldom have the time to watch or share. Life always has me (and you as well, I'm sure) running around from here to there.

Even if I sit in front of this monitor all day, I'm either working on any number of custom projects, work related to-dos, or school work ~ so to post a video of any sort which requires me (or you) to stop for a moment is simply unseen around here.

and yet that's what I've done...


While visiting a new blog, I found this video which so many words could describe ~ poignant, magical, wonderful, but it was the tears that silently streamed down my cheeks at the end that described it best.

Even while watching I thought, "I have to go", "I don't have time for this", "I really need to __________", but I kept watching. Perhaps because I knew I needed to ~ what was 15 minutes out of my life anyways?

So if you can relate to what I've shared here then I hope you'll do the same as I'm sure you'll find it a true gift.

Enjoy~

post signature

¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨

Don't miss two wonderful giveaways~

Click here to win a PrL Custom Blog Theme offered by Suburban Retreat!

Win one of 3 fabulous prizes in the PrL Share-the-Love Giveaway!