Friday

Fertility ~ new blog themes

I know that has to seem like such a strange title for this posting but it's the first thing that came to mind when I thought about these two newest prefab themes ~ one related to Easter and the other to Mother's Day. The bottom line is I'm popping my head up from this crazy project load to let you know about my two newest prefab themes...

The first is titled Eastertide and it features a shabby chic/vintage feel in lovely color tones, just perfect for this time of year. The free background comes in 2 sizes and goes beautifully with the free set of sidebar tags.

Mother's Treasures

Next up is this new theme titled Mother's Treasures featuring a soft pastel palette with blues and pinks, fitting for any lovely mom on her special day.
Link

There are two versions of the banner ~ one with a Mother's Day greeting and one without so this theme may also be used year-round. The set also features free background codes and a selection of three different sidebars tags so you can mix and match for added fun and personalization.

Also included with this set is the new "My Pinterest" button. At the moment this is the only set to possess this button but I do hope to have time to create updates for all my other sets in the near future.

You can view more about these new sets by clicking on the titles or examples above and I hope they bring some added joy to your springtime blogs~

Enjoy!

post signature