Saturday

Change~

I'm just popping in to say that I'll be away for a day or so ~ my poor little computer is so overworked it needs a long overdue upgrade. I've been doing my best to tend to customer designs and attend classes, but the poor thing is struggling to keep up with all of the demands. The machine itself is fine, it's just that the operating system is archaic and so I'll be upgrading to Windows 7.

It's something I've put off for a long time, probably because I'm someone who holds on to what's familiar for fa-a-a-r too long but this change is one I'm finally embracing wholeheartedly.

So I'll be away for a bit but hope to return with a bit less stress and a faster machine, ready to take on the graphics community in a single bound. *snicker* In the meantime, here's wishing you all a wonderful rest of the weekend.

Enjoy~

post signature