Friday

Brighter Days...

Well it's been quite a week and in the end I've learned so much ~ nothing like learning our lessons out here for all to see but really that was one of my lessons: "Wait until you know something is certain before blogging about it." *wink* I'm back to working from home and that's ok ~ while I really enjoyed so many aspects of it, that particular job wasn't meant to be.

I honestly can't thank you all enough for your support ~ both in the news of getting the job and then when I reached out for some much needed 'friend-love'. Your comments of encouragement, love, and support are always so empowering to my sometimes weary soul. I only hope I can be the same for each of you. Thank you♥

On a happier note, my Spring Giveaway is still going on through Sunday. All you really have to do is leave one comment to be entered so here's the link: www.plumroselane.com/2012/04/giveaway-time.html I love giving treats to others (who doesn't, right?!) so please enter if you get a chance.

Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Enjoy~

post signature

Image credit: I can't recall where I found this image so if you know who credit goes to, please let me know so I gave it ~ thanks♥