Monday

Around My House ~

I don't know about you but I'm always trying to come up with new things to blog about. School is one of my go-to subjects but it's been simply boring lately with the "Strategies for Online Learning" class I'm taking. *yawn* So I thought it might be nice to do a summer series called "Around My House".

Summer is a great time for sharing ~ the sunshine makes everything look and feel more alive and I love all the different activity in our yard; from new blooms to colorful birds and fresh veggies growing, there's loads of playful beauty to admire.

To kick things off I'm sharing... my front door. I know, it's not the most exciting part of the house but it does hold one of my favorite pieces. I picked up this twig star in a quaint country shop a few years back and added some "Paper Daisies" grown in my garden. Originally I tried tying the flowers on with wire but found that using a hot glue gun worked best.

Each week I'll add something new, a sort of "peek into" the world that surrounds me. I'd love for you to join me so let me know if you're interested. Do you have anything dressing up your front door? A favorite symbol or wreath with some home grown touches? Leave a comment if you post about it and I'll visit ~ or maybe we all will, whoot!

Update:
Oh and I'm so excited... other bloggers have decide to join in so here are some other wonderful participants to visit!

An Artful Mom

Bon's Front Porch

If you'd like to join in just leave me a comment with a link to your posting!

Enjoy~

post signature