Saturday

WBC & Customer Shout Outs~

I figured I'd better get in here and post a quick Customer Shout Out before things got too far behind ~ business has been booming the past few weeks (thank you, thank you, thank you) and the P4O website is keeping me hoping too! Thank you so much to all of you who've contacted me to lend a hand! Now I just need a clone to plan it all so I can go get a martini manicure, LOL!

I had planned on taking part in Where Bloggers Create this year, postings started late last night, but there's just not enough time for everything. It's a wonderful event though and I believe it's not too late to join in so check it out if you get a chance. Karen, the hostess, is my go-to gal; if I'm not able work on custom blog themes I send them her way ~ I know she'll always treat the customer well and give them beautifully crafted themes.

Events like these are such a treat but they involve two key aspects, posting and then visiting. It's the second I don't currently have time for and would never participate unless I could so I'll have to say thank you to Karen from afar this year ~ thanks so much for all your work Karen♥

So moving back to the shout outs, I've just recently completed two new custom blog and shop themes, so here's more about those...

Dean Designs

Purple, roses and faeries, oh my! There's loads of whimsy to be found in this theme! This is one of those themes that really took on a life of it's own, beginning with the blog theme and then carrying over into the customer's Zibbet shop.

We're actually still working on adding more images to the collection as we continue to carry her new look over into other aspects of her online business like Twitter and Facebook images as well as printed items like business and thank you cards. So many of my projects are like this in that they continue on into other mediums and it's always so much fun to see how the theme flows over into other forums.

Rosenkranz-Atelier

This was quit a different project on so many levels ~ design aspects and language were just a few but this project hummed along just beautifully! We worked together on a shop theme first and then carried it over in blogland.

The theme itself possessed many personal elements from her repertoire of religious images to her gorgeously handcrafted rosaries so we worked together to ensure the end result was just what she wanted.

So that's it for now, I hope you'll all take a few minutes to visit Karen from Where Bloggers Create to my lovely customers above, I'm sure you'll enjoy their little corners of blogland!

Enjoy~

post signature