Tuesday

Customer Shouts ~ a few "helping hands"

One of my favorite things to do in this business is help others with their blogs ~ whether it's fixing a problem or just making things pretty, it's fun to play the hero. Recently I've had several opportunities to do just that and I'm hear to share a few of those with you today.
The first is a family blog titled Stealing Mom and Other Telling Tales...

There I reset the template, set up my prefab Rose Garden theme and included a few coordiating custom items like her top navigation links, blog signature, and sweet blog badge.
During this project I also designed a new post divider to coordinate with my Rose Garden theme and you can now find that offered for free on the Rose Garden theme page by clicking here.
Next up was this fun project over at Flip Flops & Pop Tarts...

There I set the template with an extra wide layout to accommodate those gorgeous photos she shares about beading, art, and classes. Dawn selected my Treasures by the Sea prefab theme and I set that up along with a few additional custom items like her two-tier top navigation, blog signature and darling blog badge.
Finally we have Scrappin' Stuff 4 You...

This customer not only needed my help setting up a new template and my Emporium blog theme but also needed a little more personal attention. Being fairly new to blogging we setup one of my telephone tutoring sessions. Talking over the phone we worked through several items she was having trouble understanding and I was quickly able to teach her some much needed info to set her on her way in blogland.
These are just a sampling of the many Helping Hands projects I work on throughout a given month. If you are interested in finding out more about my Helping Hands you can click this link or just contact me.
Enjoy~