Saturday

Angel Miracles ~ shout out

Boy this week flew by, didn't it!?  I had hoped to get a few more tutorials recorded and published but switching classes nearly a week in and trying to get a handle on custom orders really took up the time.

So I just wanted to pop-in real quick to give a little shout out for my friend Cindy who just finished her latest book ~ Angel Miracles.


She's a terrific writer and this new book is simply wonderful!  They included personal stories of those whose lives have been touched by souls who have passed on.  It's extra special to me too because she included one of my own stories as well ~ what a treat!  Cindy's books often hit Amazon's top selling lists and I've no doubt this one will too.

So if you're looking for a light read this weekend, just click on the image to find out more. I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Best~