Wednesday

New Themes ~ Nuptials & Garden Party

With all the extra work I've been doing lately; revamping blog themes, keeping up on custom orders, and working on challenges, it's been a struggle to get in here and post as much as I should.  So I'm happy when I do have something completed and ready to place in the spotlight. Today I'm focusing on a couple of new themes I recently created ~ Nuptials and Garden Party.


Nuptials just kind of fell in place with it's soft hues boasting an elegant yet natural wedding theme.  I love this color combination, they blend so beautifully together ~ I can't help but think of a beautiful afternoon in the countryside with flowing white chiffon.  And it's nice to finally have an addition to stand along side my Cherish theme which up until now was the only marriage theme I offered.


Garden Party was a different story in that I've had this theme in my mind's eye for quite awhile now.  I knew I wanted to create a theme that set a stage for some enchanted yet cozy event, filled with whimsical elements and adorned with glowing lanterns.  I'm really please with how these sets cam out and I hope you enjoy them too.

You can view all of the elements for each set by clicking on the titles or images above.

Enjoy~