Saturday

Important - New Updated Background Codes

Well I'm doing a serious happy dance as I've just finished updating all of the backgrounds in the "Just Backgrounds" area.  This project is SO huge but getting one part of it done brings that end just a little bit closer, whoot!

So, if you've been following along with my"Bucket" series and you're using one of my "just backgrounds" then you know it's time to change out the old code on your blog before the image disappears.  Simply click this title, Just Backgrounds, to find the complete list of titles and replace your old code with the new one.

If you're using a Plumrose Lane theme and don't see the title listed above then check my previous postings below and check back for upcoming announcements. If you're not sure what this is in reference to then you can read over a few of my recent posts below this one and check out the original posting, "The Bucket". All codes will be switched over in the event they are deleted by Photobucket. 

Best,