Monday

Easter Family Time ~

It's not often I get to spend time with my kids and grandchildren.  It's been 2 very looong years since I've been out to visit them, they usually make the trek out here, so yesterday was extra special as we made our way out to visit my son and his wife.

Easter 2013

My granddaughter is such a cutie pie ~ always bubbling with happiness.

I was joking that since I spend so much time on the computer for work, I seem to be the only one who isn't glued to an electronic device in my free time.
Tablets seem to be the hot commodity these days and no one's too young to enjoy them.  Can you imagine how different our childhoods would have been with them!?

My son is a tattoo artist by day and a micro-solderer by night so daddy time is precious indeed.

This was exactly how i wanted to spend Easter!

There are always loads of faeries (orbs) in the photos of my kids but they seem extra active in this shot!

My "surrogate" son was there too (my son's best friend from college) and it was great to catch up with him as well.  They all did such a wonderful job of feeding and showering us with love and conversation ~ we simply couldn't have had a better day!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing day as well!

Best~