Wednesday

Birthday Time

I know I've been really MIA lately, what with finishing up custom orders, starting a new job and housing a busy high school grad,  life has just been w-a-a-y too busy to get in here and post. Work continues on the website though and we're nearly ready to go live, so that's super exciting too!

In the meantime, it's my birthday today and so I'm just popping in to give a shout out for our free birthday theme, "Birthday Bash".


It's chalk full of free goodies to help you celebrate your own special day and you can view those by clicking the title or image above.  And if you're looking for a special button to spread the word then we have several to fit the day ~ I've included a few below or you can view the entire selection by visiting our "Blog Buttons" page.



                
Enjoy~