Saturday

Sponsorship Followup

I wanted to give a quick follow up to the Sponsorship I hosted this past week on Sugar Creek Hollow. I can't tell you how much fun it was viewing all the fabulous cards everyone created! Creativity is such an amazing thing ~ we can each be given the same tools and come up with totally one-of-a-kind creations. That's always SO inspiring to me!

Here is sampling of what was submitted~

It appears there were even more that enjoyed set of freebie images I gave away too since the downloads topped over 168 ~ Wow! Who doesn't love a freebie, right?

These same ghoulish delights can now be found in my Etsy shop for all of those looking to have some Halloween fun ~ they're great for kids too since the set comes with print your own cards. What fun that would be at a Halloween party!!

So a huge thanks to Patti from Patti's Paper Creations for suggesting I sponsor this event and I can't wait to hear who the giveaway winner will be! I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy~

post signature