Wednesday

More Magic - gifts of the heart

Following on the heals of the magical blog party I just participated in I have some personal magic of my own to share... this is the type of magic where generosity and kindness prevail in the form of lovely friends and gifts.

The first I would like to mention is this beautiful painting sent to me by the wonderful and talented Lisa of The Wright Stuff. Lisa titled this painting Plumrose. I can't begin to tell you how insanely gorgeous this painting is in person and wish you could see the detail for the hair to the hauntingly beautiful eyes. I love, love, love this piece and am thrilled beyond words to own one of her fabulous paintings.

The next gift was in the form of a lovely and thought filled gift from my friend Paula of Tattered Gold. I received the most enchanting envelope with beautiful ribbon and handmade adornments which now hang from my inspiration board. Inside was a magnificent quilled card of great sentimental value. I was utterly speechless and completely filled with joy, humility, gratitude and flowing tears. There were two lovely personal notes inside that completely touched my heart.

I plan on framing both of these beautiful pieces so that they will last a lifetime.

Gifts of the heart are truly awe-inspiring. They bring us to our emotional knees making us stop and take pause of the beauty in our lives and fill our hearts with a sense of humility and gratitude. I find this to be the case, not only with material gifts but with the heartfelt sentiments I receive from friends and bloggers. This truly is an extraordinary community of souls who have the power to touch each others lives in such profound ways to bring beauty, love, and magic into our personal worlds. Thank you to these lovely ladies for their immensely generous gifts and to you all for being the beautiful spirits behind the magic in blogland.

post signature