Saturday

Practical Magic blog party & theme

Ah there's certainly magic in the air today as it's finally time to celebrate the Practical Magic Blog Party, whose theme exclaims "there's a little witch in every woman". I certainly would agree that we're all capable of weaving our own magic, from the love we dish out on a daily basis, to the magical blends we come up with at supper time, a woman is synonymous with magic in my mind.

Blog parties are always SO much fun, there's loads of visiting and getting to meet new people, which I absolutely adore. There's also a tremendous amount of work that goes on behind the scenes, trust me - I know, and so I would like to extend a huge thanks to the shining stars of this event ~ Anna & Justina ~ Namasté. They also deserve a round of applause for those fabulous graphics too... aren't they just gorgeous!?! Great job ladies!!

My party visits will be a tad late as it also happens to be my youngest son's birthday today (♫Happy Birthday Josh♫) and so in my absence I've left oodles of party favors for you, my enchanting visitors, in the form of this blog theme appropriately titled Practical Magic. All of the elements are free and the background even comes in 4 different colors as well as the usual two formats. So, thank you to all of you who stopped by my little corner of blogland, I'm looking forward to visiting you too and in the meantime here is the...

Practical Magic - blog theme

white center
free - 2 column background code



lavender center
free - 2 column background code


green center
free - 2 column background code


gray center
free - 2 column background code


free - 3 column background code

white center
free - 3 column background code



lavender center
free - 3 column background code


green center
free - 3 column background code


gray centerfree - 3 column background code



The background codes are designed to be used with the Blogger Minima template and if you need help with installing it you can follow along with my step-by-step instructions by clicking here.

free - Decorative Sidebar Tags

If you need assistance installing these decorative tags just follow along with my step-by-step tutorial by clicking here.

free - Blog Headers/Banners
2 column
3 column
Click on the banner image to enlarge, then right click to save to your computer.

If you need assistance installing a blog banner/header click here for a helpful step-by-step tutorial.

Enjoy!